RULES AND REGULATIONS
All players must follow the following guidelines. NO EXCEPTIONS!
1) All players must sign a liability waiver. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver as well.
2) All players must wear a full face mask at all times while in the arena. The mask must be full sealed meaning there should be no possible way for a BB to enter from any angle. No MESH goggles. No shooting glasses unless they are skin tight around the players face.
3) All airsoft weapons must have a barrel sock
4) All players will be subject to the following:
a. Personal Safety Equipment Check –Facemask required (see specifications). Body armor, elbow and /or knee pads are optional.
b. Magazines and Ammunition Check –Maximum allowable BB weight .20 grams -.28 grams. NO METAL BBs.
c. Muzzle Velocity Check –Allowable guns must shoot at 400 fps or less with .20 gram BBs. Any gun shooting over these standards must be de-tuned to meet this requirement before being allowed for use in the playing field.
d. Propane is allowed but please load outside…Green Gas is also allowed.
5) Barrel Socks are manditory at all times while inside the building…no sock, no play!!!!
6) Any gun that shoots anything other than a 6mm or 8mm BB is not allowed. Lasers are allowed but must be 5mW or under.
7) Before exiting the arena all guns must be discharged, all mags removed and barrel socks on.
8) Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to play and will be required to leave the game location.
9) CALL YOUR HITS! This is a game of honor, cheating will not only ruin the game for others but failure to play honorably will result in you being asked to leave the arena.
10) There will be no confrontations between players either on or off the field, any discrepancies will be handled by the management.
ANY PHYSICAL VIOLENCE ON OR OFF THE FIELD OR ANY MISUSE OF AIRSOFT GUN TO DELIBERATELY CAUSE HARD TO ANOTHER PERSON WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT REMOVAL OF THAT PLAYER(S) FROM ELITE OPS AIRSOFT, LLC.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Players within 10 feet of each other have a couple options:
1. Players within 10 feet of one another can call “SURRENDER, SURRENDER, SURRENDER”. If the other does not shout back and say “SURRENDER” then he will be fired upon (Semi-automatic).
2.If 2 players turn a corner at the same time, and are within 10 feet of each other, both must call “HIT” and both are considered “HIT” players. If you have any other questions, please ask a referee!
VISITING TEAMS – We always make an effort to keep visiting teams on the same team during game play but there are times when it is simply unfair to the other players. [example; There are 10 team members who are obviously superior players to the 10 - 20 remaining players] In these cases, the only fair and logical action to take is to split the team up and mix them with the other players. We reserve the right to do this and we WILL do it when WE deem it the right thing to do. The same applies to other large groups that arrive together.